Friday, June 11, 2010

What a MAC-nificent Christmas and New Year!

I love my friends. They have a sense of humour :P Look what I got for Christmas/New Year from 2 different friends.

Yes, products from MAC Cosmetics! :D
With the MAC Languish Lipglass, my MAC lip collection has immediately swelled 100% (I had 0 before) and with the MAC Shy Beauty beauty powder, my MAC face collection just doubled (my only other MAC face product was Porcelain Pink MSF!) Teehee… thank you girlies!
Not a lover of things MAC but as I’ve said before, I love it when my friends force me out of my comfort zone and get me to try something I might not look at before :D

Incidentally, I love the look of Shy Beauty. It says “Beauty Powder” but its a blush to me. Pretty shimmery one too. I believe it might be limited edition from a previous collection, so do let me know if you want a review on it.


Languish lipglass is a little brown compared to my usual lip colours, but I’m planning to use it in some experimental lip looks to darken light shades of lip colours that I rarely use. I’m not predisposed towards light lip shades so this will come in handy to add depth! I’ll let you know how it goes :)
You know what’s dangerous? Cafe World on Facebook. OMG I’ve been cooking and baking non stop since I got started on it just over the new year! The consolation is that after 3 days I’ve reached a high enough level to wonder “What now?” and realize the answer is “Nothing!” So I’m pretty much weaned off it :P
Now I need to get off my virtual cafe and into my real time kitchen and do some serious cooking and baking! That’s another new year resolution! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment